Our conservation safe patented mounting process will allow you to frame your Vinyl Records, CDs and DVDs.
1. Remove the back of the frame by bending up the "flex points" located around the mat on the back of the frame.
2. Remove the back and front mat pieces leaving the glass in the frame.
3. Mount your vinyl, CD or DVD by sliding your disc under the clear vinyl "tabs".
4. Gently lift the top mounting tab and place your disc flat against the matting allowing the top tab to hold the disc in place.
5. The record sleeve and cd booklet are mounted in the same fashion by sliding the sleeve behind the tabs.
6. Look at the mounted piece to be sure that the disc is mounted "straight" and adjust as needed.
7. Place both mat pieces back into the frame and bend the "flex points" back into place to secure the glass and mat pieces into the frame.
LP Record Album Sleeve
without Mat LP Record Album Sleeve
with Mat LP Gatefold Sleeve without Mat LP Gatefold Sleeve with Mat LP Vinyl with Sleeve,
Jukebox style LP Double Vinyl with Sleeve,
Jukebox style LP Vinyl with Sleeve 12" Vinyl Frame with Matting LP Vinyl or Picture Disc
with Mat LP with Personalized Message 45 Vinyl with Sleeve 45 Vinyl and Sleeve,
Jukebox Style 45 Single Vinyl Record 45 Double Vinyl Record 45 with Personalized Message 78 Vinyl Record View All ...
Double CD with Inserts /
Booklets CD with Insert / Booklet and
Ticket CD Insert / Booklet CD Disc with Insert / Booklet CD Disc with Double Insert /
Booklet CD Disc CD with Personalized Message DVD with Insert / Booklet View All ...
From the moment I clicked "check out" John provided me with outstanding customer service! He sent me email after email updating me with the progress of my order along with a tracking number without me requesting it. Frame came nicely packaged and as it was described on the site. Very easy to install, had it up on the wall in minutes. I couldn’t be happier with my purchase and the transaction. Thanks again... I will look to you guys again for my framing in the future.
|- Mike Kim|
The other reviews were spot-on; these frames are top-notch quality, came packaged extremely well, and shipped very fast. The record display looks fantastic... I honestly couldn’t imagine a better looking way to display it!
|- Julius Bowyer|
I purchased the 6-pack in black for some of my dad’s old albums. I spent the extra money to buy these after shopping around for around, hoping they would live up to my expectations. And they certainly do. Very well made.
|- Doug Thompson|
|Resource Links||Shipping and Returns||Customer Reviews|
|Privacy Notice||Conditions of Use|