1) Remove the back of the frame by bending up the "flex points" located around the mat on the back of the frame.
2) Remove the back and front mat pieces leaving the glass in the frame.
3) Mount your vinyl, CD or DVD by sliding your disc under the clear vinyl "tabs"
4) Gently lift the top mounting tab and place your disc flat against the matting allowing the top tab to hold the disc in place.
5) The record sleeve and cd booklet are mounted in the same fashion by sliding the sleeve behind the tabs.
6) Look at the mounted piece to be sure that the disc is mounted "straight" and adjust as needed.
7) Place both mat pieces back into the frame and bend the "flex points" back into place to secure the glass and mat pieces into the frame.
Hang and enjoy....